I am in the Internet Marketing Business, using Internet Marketing Tools, since 2006 and have gathered a plentitude of experiences – good ones and bad ones. I have attended a lot of trainings and read through numerous eCourses and eBooks on the topic. Also have I invested most of my income in new methods, systems and techniques related to internet marketing and SEO. Further do I know a myriade of programs and Internet Marketing Tools.
What I have lacked was an overview over the best trainings, eCourses, coachings, programs, networks, systems, techniques and tools related to internet marketing. There are a lot of scams out there selling crap and trying to pull your money out of your pocket. You need orientation and someone to guide you through.
Thus, I am trying to give you this overview over highest quality internet marketing stuff here. I will list my personal favorites and my top performing stuff. These are things that I have thoroughly tested and that have proved to be of high quality. They really deliver what they promise. So I hope they will help you on your internet marketing journey as they helped me.
I have categorised them so that it is easier for you to find what you are looking for.
This list will be updated on a permanent basis so that only the best services and products will be listed.
Coaching, Training and eCourses
1) SEOBOOK SEO Training -> #1 Ranked SEO Training Program in the web. It includes over 100 training modules, has been well referenced around the world, & is currently being used as course material for accredited college courses in internet marketing. It comes with many high-quality exclusive SEO tools including a Website Health Check Tool, Competitive Research Tool, Duplicate Content Checker, Hub Finder, and the LocalRank tool.
2) Wealthy Affiliate University -> Probably the best place to learn affiliate marketing from scratch. It offers personal coaching, beginner to advanced training, a series of useful tools and a very active community that includes some of the top internet marketers in the world.
Search Engine Optimization
1) Google Adwords Keyword Tool -> Free keyword tool. It is a good place to start with your keyword research. It comes up with a lot of similar terms and synonyms including estimated monthy searches for the terms as well as the projected level of competition for it.
2) KeywordSpy -> KeywordSpy lets you grab the keyword lists of other sites, you just do a search in KeywordSpy.com or input the url that you want to see their keywords and viola! You’ll have their 20K+ list!! Pretty cool eh?
With just few searches and clicks, I was able to do comprehensive set of ad campaign groups that keep my Adwords’ Quality Score consistently high and my minimum keyword bids low! KeywordSpy is simply a premium product.
3) Wordtracker -> Wordtracker is well-suited to the blogger that wants to use its Keyword Universe tool to look up related topics and niches for new posts ideas. Or, if you’re starting a new information product, but you’re not spending a fortune on PPC, then Wordtracker is also your best bet.
4) Wordze -> If you are planning on only doing keyword research for a month or two before dropping the service, then Wordze is a better deal than Wordtracker because of the monthly plan. You may also test the service one month for free.
5) Trellian Keyword Discovery -> If you are putting together highly targeted PPC campaigns or you need highly accurate traffic results, then Keyword Discovery would serve you better than Wordtracker or Wordze.
6) Scribe -> Scribe makes SEO simple for bloggers. It helps you to optimize content faster, choose great keywords, preserve reader engagement and build quality links. This way targeted traffic eventually is projected to increase. If further aids in staying up to speed on SEO best practices.
7) seotoolscentral.com -> Free web based seo tool suite.
It includes a Keywords Optimization tool to track the ranking of your site for specific keywords, view your keyword’s score, and tips on how to improve different aspects of your site. The free SEO tools offer also includes off-Site Optimization tools. Get general information on the performance of your site. The Site Optimization tool gives you tips on how to improve everything from your title tag to your bold tags, and everything in between.
8 ) blekko.com -> Free powerful new search engine with slash tags, spam filter and very useful SEO tools. For example, if you search for a domain name followed by “/SEO” you’ll get a pretty detailed report about that site. Information includes total number of backlinks, origin of those backlinks, possible duplicate content around the web, number of pages indexed and so on.
9) Raven Tools -> Ravent Tools is the best all rounder when it comes to SEO tools at the moment. It covers Social Media Tools and Advertising Tools as well and taps into the data sources of SEMrush, Majestic SEO, SEOMOZ, and Google Analytics. As a quality toolset, it offers a 30-day free trial.
1) WordPress -> WordPress is the best in class web software you can use to create a beautiful website or blog. WordPress is free and has an amazingly large and active community. With endless themes and plugins you can extend and customize your website or weblog as you see fit.
2) Premise -> Premise is a complete digital sales and lead generation engine for wordpress sites. It puts you in the position to quickly and easily create 8 critical landing page types, build secure membership sites, sell ebooks, software, and other digital downloads, do advanced lead generation, take recurring payments with automated member, perform split-testing from the WordPress interface, optimize your landing pages for search, discover new tactics and strategies with included copywriting and optimization seminar.
1) AWeber -> The standard Autoresponder tool for anyone interested in building large lists of prospects. It has loads of features to run email marketing programs with powerful, easy-to-use email marketing tools. Great performance tracking tools and very quick and reliable support. It is used by most of the top internet marketers around the globe.
1) Max Foundry WordPress Plugins -> They offer two free wordpress plugins to create beautiful call-to-action buttons and to perform A/B testing on your pages directly within wordpress. WordPress landing page templates for clickthroughs, lead generations, and sales letters are offered at a small fee, too.
1) Odesk -> Largest place to find affordable and reliable contractors and freelancers on nearly any internet related niche. For instance, you can outsource website creation, logo or graphics design, and SEO to professionals and experts from all over the world. Odesk is cheap, easy to use and transparent. Additionally, it offers great tools to monitor and supervise ongoing projects.
2) Elance -> Another great platform to find contractors and freelancers. There, you can draw on a pool of over 1,300,000 rated & tested professionals. They also offer a painless and easy way to find, hire, manage and pay talent. Most popular skills are programmers, designers, writers, marketers and consultants.
3) Fiverr -> Fiverr connects people who will carry out a task or service for people willing to pay 5 bucks. The price is non-negotiable and the service, called a gig, could be absolutely anything. There are a lot of valuable SEO and Social Marketing gigs available. You may spot the best ones by checking the ratings and feedback to the gig. Payments are made through Paypal. You get great value for your money there and many sellers even overdeliver.
All In One Tool Sets
1) SiteSell -> This is one of the few services here I recommend without using it myself. However, I wanted to add it here, as some of my close friends are using it and highly recommend it. I myself just dont have the time to use it at the moment but I wanted to share my thoughts on it with you.
My friends believe SiteSell to be far ahead of the competition when it comes to the automation of the website design, optimization, promotion, tracking and monetization process. Basically, Ken Evoy, the President and Founder of SiteSell, is an reputed Internet marketing guru. What he has done is take almost all the stuff you will see on this entire website and automate it, so all you have to do is concentrate on content. SiteSell takes care of the rest!
I think this is a service especially for newbies to internet marketing of for marketers who want to concentrate on the content creation of their business. I myself love the several aspects of my business way too much to hand them over to a tool, to be honest. But for a lof of people, SiteSell would be ideal. Many of the most successful internet business in the web use this service. It is quite expensive but you can try it with a 90 days money back guarantee without any risk.
1) SiteSell 5 Pillar Affiliate Program-> This is one of the best affiliate programs out there. It does not only pay generous commissions but offers an unmatched amount of training for newbies. You can earn up to $250 on a sold package. You will also receive recurring lifetime commissions and are able to profit from a two tier structure. SiteSell provides several resources (5 Pillar Program Video Tour, Orientation Guide, Quick Start Guide, and 5 Pillar Marketing Guide) and access to the extensive Promotion Center where you are provided with simple-to-use tools, strategies, and advice to help you succeed.
1) Clickbank -> For anyone wanting to get started in affiliate marketing, ClickBank is the place to go. There are thousands of products to choose from and commission can be as high as 75%; you just won’t find that anywhere else. No one does customer service better than ClickBank. They are my customer service team, and I simply couldn’t do it without them.
2) Commission Junction -> One of the biggest affiliate marketing networks with a wide range of products to promote.
3) PayDotCom -> Similar to Clickbank but the products are not the same quality. Be picky when looking for an affiliate product to promote. Some of the products are already outdated. Nevertheless it offers a wide range of products and services worth to being promoted. Here, you can earn up to 80% affiliate commissions.
4) Shareasale -> Established in 2000, Shareasale.com has become a best CPA Affiliate Network on the web today. ShareASale is proud of their reputation in the industry for being fair, honest, and proactive to customer concerns.
5) LinkShare -> LinkShare Corporation provides ecommerce businesses with a wide range of online marketing services including Search Marketing (SEM), Lead Generation and Affiliate Marketing.
6)JV Zoo -> Affiliate network for cheaper digital products. Originally designed to become a competitor to Warrior Plus. It is easy and cheap for sellers to list products. JV Zoo also offers an own affiliate program and a wordpress widget that adds affiliate products automatically to the blog.
Hosting & Domain Services
1) Hostgator -> Best value for money, very reliable and stable. It is easy and affordable.
They offer Shared, Reseller, VPS, and Dedicated server packages for both beginners and professionals alike. Each of their shared Web Hosting plans includes 24/7/365 support, a 99.9% uptime guarantee, and a 45-day money-back guarantee.
1) Paypal -> The unquestioned market leader in secure and reliable payment processing. It is one of the best options for easily accepting electronic payments (one-time and recurring). PayPal is comparable in cost to many merchant account setups. Costs are slightly higher than with its main competitors.
2) AlertPay -> AlertPay is a solid payment processor and probably the best competitor and alternative to Paypal. Especially, if you face problems of any kind with Paypal you should try AlertPay. Fees are slightly lower than with Paypal. Well I prefer it to Paypal but Paypal is still insanely popular but it’s not as good as Google Checkout or Moneybookers which for me are cheaper on the credit card transactions. To sum up, it is a good payment processor but not for credit cards.
2) Digital Point Forum